We use third party cookies to measure the usage of our website to improve our services. If you continue browsing, it is assumed that you accept the use of these. You can change the configuration or obtain more information here.
Definition and function of the cookies.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer or terminal when you access our website. The cookies enable us, among other things, to store and obtain information about a user’s browsing habits or about their equipment and depending on the information that they contain and the way that the equipment is used, the cookies can help recognise the user.
What type of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: They are the cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: They are the cookies that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that we do not run; it is controlled by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to obtain and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and it can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to various years.
- Analysis cookies: They are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties, which enable us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyse statistics on the users’ use of our website. That is why we analyse the browsing behaviour in our website to improve the products or services that we supply.
- Publicity cookies: They are the cookies that enable us to control the advertising space that is available in our website as efficiently as possible according to certain criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the adverts are shown or according to the users’ behaviour. This data is obtained by continually monitoring their browsing habits, and it enables us to create a specific profile to show suitable publicity.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer using the browser’s configuration options that are installed in your computer.
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about the Opera browser from here http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
To be precise the service providers that have rendered some type of service to us for which cookies need to be used are:
- Google and they are used to analyse and determine whether you want to have more information about what you are going to use the cookies for.